Friday, September 17, 2010

Smitten

We have some of the most amazing customers.
I snagged a couple of photos today, couldn't help it!


Kat in one of our favorite dresses! She's so cute!


The lovely Melissa came in today to show us how much she loves her new vintage dress!

"I found your shop yesterday while driving in downtown New Albany. I love it!!! Its just the type of place downtown New Albany needs. It's the type of place that will bring people back to the New Albany area. It offers the type of things I grew up loving and having so many things that my Mother, Grandmother, and Aunt always had in their homes that have given me so many happy memories. I look forward to shopping at The Dandy Lion very often. I can kind of give my daughter a history lesson of my Mother & Grandmother's past just by bringing her in to see some of the things in your shop. Plus some of the things you have from different artist are just so ....I can't think of the right words to describe them. They bring a smile to my face & heart at the same time. Please don't let anyone change what you all are making happen. You all have a great place, and I will be letting everyone know about it. Word of mouth is still the best way to make a great place grow. Thank God I have a big mouth. lol"
-Gretchen Gettlefinger



1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's my dress! How fun is that! Looks fab! Your shop is Awesome with a capital A for sure!

    ReplyDelete