We were too big for our britches before we even hit a month old! We had to make room to grow!
- 3 new clothing racks! Fall dresses for women, handmade clothing, and additional children's clothing. We have very near and very dear plans to expand our men's section as well!
- New display in our art gallery!
- Revamp of the store to make room for all the upcoming handmade designers!
- Two new shopfront signs, more to come!
- We forfeited our studio to give you an entire kids' room... It wasn't hard, we are rather smitten with you. The kids' room is stocked with handmade clothing & accessories, vintage decor, and a lovely collection of vintage children's books. Many new children's designs on the way.
- Beginnings of studio and classroom space downstairs - we'll keep you updated. Sewing, gardening, children's, and jewelry classes will be coming soon.
We also got the opportunity to shoot with photographer, Matt Ooley, for our Meet The Makers feature. (http://www.mattooley.com) We had an amazing time and consider Matt a good friend. He even helped us hang our "Art, Vintage, Handmade, Culture" sign. Looking forward to sharing photos from that shoot with you very soon!
Bank Street Folk Fest- Sept. 19th 6p featuring NABC brews, hamburgers & brats, The Dandy Lion artists, and live music. Music by Betty Rats, Monadnoc, A Mourning Rain, Ben Purdom, and Ben Traughber.
Harvest Homecoming- Oct. 7th - 10th open shop and The Dandy Lion harvest booth.
(learn more about Harvest Homecoming- http://www.harvesthomecoming.com)
Fringe Fest- Oct. 8th - 10th featuring local Dandy Lion artists' tables, community art, live music, NABC Bank Street food and beer.
Hallowed Fest- Oct. 30th featuring live music and Halloween festivities. Music by Sacred Sorrow and The Delicate.